Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

Step into the 2nd day of the year of 2008..
It is just like, the new year eve was just at last night only..
The new year eve, I was not happy! Because I felt guilty at the night.
The night I also felt very bored too. One word = it's bored!! (-"-)
I do not have any expectation although i hope that it could be a wonderful new year eve.
Anyway, it's really nothing special for me!!

Only one thing that can make me have a bit mood is.... Watch movie!
Watch "Enchanted" this movie. A modified fairy tale...
Funny and happy..

2007, is the bad luck year! Unhappy and not a smoothly year for me!
I know that I'm really unlucky especially in the month of december! Haiz...

The year of 2008.. The number of the year sounds quite nice..
I do not have any dreams for right now..
but I hope that any of my dreams for the coming days will be achieved..
"Dreams come true".. a very nice sentence..
but it would be more nice when the dreams really come true!!

Hope that everything can be gone smoothy in the brand new year!
The most important is, I wanna throw away all the bad luck and unhappy!
please don't follow me anymore!! 我受够了!

.....................................................................

To myself,
good luck in 2008!!!

No comments: