Monday, July 13, 2009

Meaningful Quote

就算不快乐也不要皱眉,因为你永远不知道,谁会爱上你的笑容。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

( Copied from a friend's blog.. Sorry ar.. friend! Plz don't mind! Because I feel that it is meaningful. Your blog let me think many of myself. )

" Never frown, even when you are sad."

I think I am the first one who cannot control myself and frown when i am sad. Bcos I am the one who easily show my emotions on my face. When I sad and unhappy, I will frown and be cool. This is the symptom to look at my face whether I am sad or happy. So I can't hide myself, hide my emotions easily bcos I always frown. I learn and try to be happy and smile if I were in a bad mood. However, I cant do it. Everything influence me easily whether good or bad things.
Start from now on, I want to learn this. This is not "pretend" bcos you never know who is falling in love with your smile when you are happy and excited. I agree of it!!!
Although my smile is not pretty as others.. But I must try to smile happily and naturally. bcos I want the people who around me can feel my happiness. I hope my smile can bring happiness to them.
Hope that everyone will smile happily!!!!!



就算不快乐也不要皱眉,因为你永远不知道,谁会爱上你的笑容。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

No comments: