Friday, October 02, 2009

Insomnia Nite

2 October 09
0413am

What happened?? I Didnt sleep??
Because there is lotsss of problem is upsetting me now...
so hate so hate!!!
Gonna crazy!!!
I think nobody can help me to solve this kinda problemSSS..
Nobody can let me share of!!
I am so suffer..
Hope to find someone to talk.. to share.. to release my unhappiness..
But there is no someone!!
I just can hide myself..
I just can talk to myself not to too care about it..
I just can inhibit my feeling...

No.. I dono what am i talking about now..
So Upsetting!!! So trouble...
I hate!
I regret!
I am not reconcile to accept the fact!
I am not!
I don't want!

But what i want?
I am just like in a maze now..
Don't know what is the next step that I should walk on!?
I am just like at a Crossroad now..
How should I go?
Turn left Turn right?
Go straight or turn back?
What am I?
Who am I????

I have no answerSSS...
My heart so Down..
And I am so low-spirited...

An Insomnia Night!!!

No comments: