Monday, March 09, 2009

March 9

Today is my 22th birthday!
This is the first birthday that I am not celebrate in my hometown..
Actually today is a lonely birthday for me..
Today.. So Cloudy..
Today.. Raining heavily at outside..
Today.. My heart is complicated..
Today.. I really need someone to accompany.. But there is nobody around me..
The one that I needed.. is not here..

However..
I received many sms wishes today.. and some from friendster and facebook.. and msn..
Those are From my old frens, ex-classmates, pen pals and etc..
and included calls from him and few best friends..
Thanks alots.. to you.. you.. you.. you all.. =)
Thanks for remembering my big day.. =p

This year, didnt receive much gift..
But nvm.. The most important is the wishes from Yours sincere heart.. =)

Time pass so fast.. Today will be ended and replaced by tomorrow..
Tomorrow also will be replaced by next tomorrow..
Always tell myself to appreciate the time..
Do not waste it by doing nth only..
I am trying to do it.. I really hope that I can do it..
I really hope that I can have a better life in the future..
But these all things need to depend on myself.. and the supports and accompaniment from the beloved family, lover and friends too..

Wei Xin.. Dont give up and..
Don't defeated by any problems..
Jia you.. ady grew bigger.. must be mature in thoughts..


Happy Birthday to ME..
Happy always..

No comments: