Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon

I do not know how to SAY
Because What I had thought in my mind, It is different when I voice it out..
Unhappiness always fill in my brain, my heart..

Depression also comes once in a blue moon..

Ya.. " Once in a Blue Moon "..
It is recalling back my memory in Japanese Drama..
Once in a Blue Moon is an interlude of one of the Japanese drama..
A nice blue blue piano pieces..
Fall into BLUE when listen it for a few times..
And Also When I played this pieces.. Was Blue mood-ing..

So miss the time when watched those japanese drama when I was 12 - 13 years old..
Wa.. So long time already.. And I'm older and older now.. =(
Hope the time can stay in the happy moment but not Sad and hurt time..

Once in a blue moon, I watched this drama.. =)
Once in a blue moon, I recalled back my memory.. =)

Once in a blue moon...

No comments: