Wednesday, June 24, 2009

........ No title ......

Had been a long time didnt upload a new blog again..
22 days.. nearly a month ady..
I admit I'm lazy..
I admit I don't wanna tell my feeling in here..
I admit I dont have the strength and spirit to do anything..
Donno why.. Am I sot sot ady?
Or I Had been changed to another person?
That's a brand new me? or I just temporary change to another person bcos I do not take some "nutrition food" such as water, sunshine, nature fertilizer, air, and Love?
Am I a "Plant" or "Human Being" ?
If I am a plant, when I absorb enough water, sunshine, air and nature fertilizer and some little love.. I will grow stronger and stronger, taller and taller.. I will turn into blossom and then become mature.. I will have fruits when I am mature.. Then the process of the plant will be ended.. However, when you got a same seed and plant it.. The process of growth will be keep going on n on.. right.?

But If I am human being, What should a human being has to be done?
Human being is different from plant.. The life of plant is very short..
But We, human being.. Our lives are long if u r always stay healthy..
We need much much much of "nutrition food".. without nutrition food.. our life wont going on..
and the most important is.. We need Love so much.. Love is important to everyone.. The Love is not the couple's love.. but it's philanthropism..
We love everyone we knew.. We love everyone we don't know...
Many many... Anyway we need love.. we love ourselves.. we love everyone...

actually i dono what am i typing.. =p
just simply type only.. boring page.. can turn into another channel.. =p

No comments: