Wednesday, March 03, 2010

3 March

3 March
A brand new month after Chinese New Year..
Actually there is nothing to write about myself and my life...
Because my life is totally uninterested and colourless...
No doubt.. Absolutely It is..
And this is not the "thing" that I wanted and desired...
However I have no choice...
I have to face and admit that is my destiny... Admittedly....
Keep on blaming why that is not belongs to me.. Why Why Why...
It's totally Uselessssss....
Nobody will help you!!!
They just will keep on stepping on you without any sympathize....
Accept it ! because the world is cruel than which we can't imagine about it...
It's ruthless...

Anyways.. A brand New month...
Hope that it's another new journey for me....
Be smart and be Tough....
Do not kick down by enemies easily....
Gayao ~ Me... 

No comments: