Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little trouble~

Why the Guys and Girls cannot be good friends?
Why the Guys and Girls have to step into another stage after a time?
Why they cant stay in the original position? in friend stages..
It's so hard to have a pure relationship between guys and girls.. Really!!!

Mayb I scare to accept a new love now.. I scare to get hurt once again..
Actually He is a good guy.. but i think it's too fast for me to start a new love with him..
I know he always give many hints to me..
But I pretend I donno everything.. I am escaping~
BUt it is really too fast.. I dont really so understand him.. I donno everything from him..
and actually I care his past..
He can so fast to change him aim..
He loved another girl before.. but the girl did not accept him.. and I know the girl also..
Perhaps this is the matter that I couldn't accept it..
because he can love a person so quickly and give up so fast after rejected by that girl..
Mayb I don't understand guy's thinking..
so i quite care of this small matter..
He let me feel that.. he is easy to fall in love..
but i am not the one can fall in love easily..
Sigh~.. anyway love is really trouble..
I have a nice chat with him always.. He is a good friend that can chat.. can get fun also..
But I don really hope to have a higher stage with him in this temprorary..
Be friend is the best choices for me currently..
I don't hope to destroy the good relationship with him now..
I enjoy to sms with him.. chat with him..
So i don't hope to have any changes in this time..

I really hope that.. he can give both of us a time..
to truly understand and realize each other well..
to see whether we are really suitable to be couple or friends....

Take A time~....

No comments: