Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wanted!

I have a Long time didnt type something here..
Jz now went to sing k with friends..
Sing k = screaming loudly..
Dont know have anyone will agree with my silly thought..? I think there is nobody..
A happy singing jz now..
Although i do not have any singing techniques.. any sweet voice..
At least, I can release my feel.. my everything inside my heart..
The screaming is converted into words and melodies..... it's comfortable in my heart..

Sigh~ actually I'm losing my direction now.. I dont know where to go..
I don't know I have the courage to give myself a chance to have a new life..
New life.. I'm so wanted to have a new life long long time ago..
But i'm lacking of some courage.. a little courage to change myself..
so troublesome..
IF there are someone helps me to decide something.. Guide me to a right pathway..
I think It's really wonderful..
But.. Our fate is in our hands..
No one can really help us..

What should i do right now?
When should be the aimless life ended? -.-

No comments: