Friday, May 30, 2008

Sorry Mr. Y

Do I have feeling to him?
When he tried to hold my hand just now.. I seem got some shocked feeling.. Just a few seconds, it has gone..
I asked him, don he think that we are too fast to fall in love?
He said, No! because got feeling..
For me, Yes! because I scare..
I scare to start a new love.. I scare it will end by a broken heart..
I dont have confident to handle a love very well..
I know, I never try.. I wont get any conclusion..
But.. I am lacking of a little courage.. a little impulse to start a new love..
Sigh~ what can I do?
Don force me to make a decision right now..
Still got many factors i need to consider or think well..
How?

Should I don't think too much and get together with him?
I know I already made him unhappy now.. cos he wanted my reply since jz nw..
but i really need to think for few more days..
So sorry to you.. I really dont hope to make u unhappy..
very sorry..
Plz forgive me... sigh~
I don want you to be sad..
Suddenly my heart feel pain when i saw ur personal msg..
why i feel pain?!
Do i have some feeling towards u? I care about you?
Mayb.. suddenly feel heart pain to ur msg..
Anyway.. give me some times.. i will reply you!!! k?

No comments: