Saturday, May 22, 2010

Embrace




















Sometime, I really need some embrace from somone.
I do not know that who is that someone..
But I really hope to have some embrace when I needed ..
When I feel depressed... I would wish to have some embrace...
I need a very tight embrace to make me calm down and feel secure....
I would like to smell the scent from someone...
Someone's scent can make me feel secure....
However, When I feel Happy or extremely excited...
I would like to have some embrace as well...
I wish that I can share my happiness with someone...
I want him to feel my happiness
I would wish him can hug me tightly and give me some compliments...
I believe that embrace can make two people more pally...
Embrace just like a body language
It doesn't need any language to be expressed..
Just a touch...
Your partner will understand what's your meaning...


Thus, I LOVE embrace.
I like the warmth of an embrace.
I like the scent of an embrace.
I like the touch of an embrace.
The most important is I like this kinda Feeling of an embrace.....
It is alluring.....
It makes me feel mad.....
But who will be that someone who can give me the embrace that I desired for so long.....?
I'm still waiting......
Who will be the one??
Are you the one?

No comments: