Monday, June 02, 2008

Our Love

30 May 2008

I started with him in "E" cafe..
He tried to hold my hand many times although i already tried to avoid his caught..
But at last, I was failed and step into his "Love trap"..
Like this, we started..
At that night, we dated until very late just back home..
Our last movie is " What happens in Vegas" .. a romance and comedy movie..
Just only both of us watch that mid9 show at first..
Never have this experience before.. quite special..
After that just came in another pair of couples.. 4 ppl watched a movie together.. so funny!

We already get together in 4 days..
I never think that we will get together.. cos He seems so far from me..
I thought we will never have any connection..
Just have a little impression to him only..
Maybe fate let us get together..
At first, I just have a very nice chat with him..
We have topic.. our thoughts also quite similar.. so we always have a nice chat..
Actually i feel that we get together a bit faster..
Cos i donno how others look at us.. Mayb.. Haiz.. I really donno..
why should I care about how others look at us? silly..

I also donno how long our love can stand for.. few months? 1 year? few years? Forever?
I don dare to think about it.. cos I scare I am the one who heart broken at last..
I don have confidence.. a little scare..
Perhaps I have to believe in him..
I don wanna he gives me any promise.. I just hope that he really serious on me.. treat me well and don cheat me.. then I already felt satisfied..
I won't expect anything anymore..

Mayb I have to take it easy to our love..
Too many variables in this world.. we cant predict it..
Really hope that our love can be as tough as rock.. as deep as sea.. as sweet as candy.. as beautiful as rainbow..
Is that my dreams only?!
I donno..

I hope that you really can treat me well..
I will appreciate and love you so much.. BB..
Miss you...

No comments: