Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't know why

Mood not really fine these few days and these few weeks..

Because.. or Perhaps I am too aimless during these few weeks..

Sometimes, the conversation between someone also not really good..

It seems, when open mouth and talk.. It will become quarrelssss...

I don't know how to stop those meaningless arguements...

Just.. Maybe the problems are come from me.. Or.. ?

When I talk, I feel that my words are so bad-mannered.. seems so ''chuan"..

I also don't know..

I seem do not understand myself..

Perhaps can be said that, I don't know who am I?!

I don't know what is my target to go after for my life!!!

Sigh.. sometimes I really unhappy! Unhappy myself why I will be so stupid, so timid.. and etc..

Sigh..

Don't know la..

I only hope I don't want to quarrel with someone..

I just hope we can have a harmony life..

So hard meh? Haiz...

or this is really my problem?

But I believe myself I am right sometimes..

Just..

Sometime many things are very hard to be explained..

Just can let time to fade from ours memory..

Hmm.. right?

Ya, I think it is right..

Many things are can't be forced

No comments: