Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Brand New DAY

Steps into 1 September 2009 Today.
Today is the opening school for most of the students after a short break..

Today everything gotta back to normal...
Back to the normal but boring life... Hmmmppp...

Review the 8 months..
I think August is the month that I have been written for so many blog..
Got one month I didnt upload any blog.. So that month is empty entry..
I think I got many things hided in depth of the heart..
don wanna reveal in front of many ppl..
Sadness.. Anger.. Bored.. Depressed.. Disappointed.. Helpless.. Stray.. Shilly-Shally.. Lonely.. Were filled in my heart for so longgggg...
I think this kinda emo should remove it asap...
Is Must...


A brand new day!! A brand new month..
Hope everything will be gone smoothly.. and luckily...
Gambateh...
Cheerssss...

No comments: