Thursday, September 03, 2009

Depressed Night

Happened a Big matter today..
A Sxxx n Fxxx matter...
I hate it!!!!

I shouldn't be so rude on my wordsss..
But I really can't control myself to voice out this kinda bad words...
Sigh~~~~

I am doing self-reflection to myself..
Maybe I also got did wrong in this kinda matter..
But I never expect that the Lady is really too Over and too "care for" (计较)..
Suddenly I lost my determination and spirit to continue on my jobs..
It's just like somebody pour some cold water towards the fire of your spirit then quench it.. you become watery and helpless in the crossroad.. Dont know what should do on the next step... Helpless... Wandering....


So hate this kinda feel..
It caused me become so depressed and Low-spirited this whole night...
Wanna scream out the Unsatisfied matter..... Wanna Scold.. Wanna kick off...


Hope tml can solve the prob asap..
And wish that do not face same prob again on tml...
Tired...

No comments: