Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't know what had I written! @_@Crazy!

These few days..
I feel that I really got something wrong..
because I will feel angry suddenly..
I did not angry anyone but I just angry myself only..
I don't know what I angry myself..
I WILL GET MAD SooN..

Sometimes I will feel unhappy suddenly..
Mayb I really unhappy all the moments..
Because..
I also Don't know what for..
Bored gua~ @-@

Once in a while
I will feel lonely..
Lonely Lonely oh Lonely..
Not all the time
He can company me..
because he still have his own things to do..
he still got his friends..
This I can understand and realize
So I didnt say what..
It's OK! *-*

But Just me..
I do not have anything can do..
I cannot hang out with my friends anymore..
They already left..
and the only one of my friend also left..
I am alone here..
I don't know what I wanted for now..
I don't know what I desired for now..

Sometimes
I will lost my temper
Actually I wanna lose temper to myself but not others..
However
I can't control myself..
I had lose my temper to him few days ago..
Not only one time but is few times..
I made him angry..
Mayb on that time
what he wanted to do but I was not on mood..
So I released my anger to him..
I felt sorry to him!

I will have a bad attitude when I have no mood..
So please leave me alone when I have no mood..
because I don't wanna make others unhappy because of my temper..
My bad temper..
is very hard to change..
Because I was born to be having this personality..
I just can control but cannot change it..

Change is always existence..
Everyday is changing
Everyday is go ahead-ing..
Just like
1 person who always do same things at before
But he is not prefer to do it now..
because he feels so slow and troublesome..
Should I accept this changes?
I don't like to have any changes
because I scare I cannot adapt of it..
Mayb I am escaping~
I prefer everything still remain the same..
I can accept changes but I still need a time to adapt of it..


I feel that I am so complicated..
Yes! I AM!
I am really complicated and strange..
Other people very hard to understand me
because I'm not easy to tell someone about what am I thinking on that moment..
I also donno why..
Maybe I am not well in expressing myself..
And I will escape to express myself..
Wanna SHARE
But I feel SCARE..

What the hell?!
Silly me..
@_@

No comments: