Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 months Anniversary

Today,
30 July 2008
2 Months Anniversary..
and so "ngam".. we had a 4D3N trip at kk..

The First Time..
The First Trip for Us..
A short Trip..
A Memorable Trip..
A Happy Trip..
A Nice Trip..

This First Trip
Let us become more closer than before..
I know him very ' Sek ' me..
I can feel it..

Actually I have to say sorry to him
because sometime I will show my unhappiness on my face..
So I let him felt unhappy and Donno how to react..
Sorry b..

I feel that I am quite rely on him..
I donno why..
Maybe he let me feel that I can rely on him..
without thinking anything..
Comfortable..

Sometime,
I will think nonsense..
If one day,
I without him..
how could I be?

I don dare to think deeply because I scare..
So He is very important to me..
Very very important to me..

Don't know how's our future..
I hope that we can stand for a long time..
and if can,
It is forever in our long life...

I don't wanna lost you!
You are important to me..
I Love you!!!!!!!

Muackzz..

No comments: