Monday, August 17, 2009

Hmmmm......

Actually I am tired now..
But I still stick on the chair and surfing..
The eyes just look at the laptop screen only.. without looking other places..
The night is so silent..
Actually I just reached home one hour ago..
Doing my stuff but luckily it has done..
But got arguement with someone just now..
Sigh~ why always can't escape from this kinda small matter???
I also donno why..
Mayb I cant control myself to not to argue with someone anymore...
Actually it's hard to inhibit ur anger..
It was burned~

Before I done my stuff..
This morning.. I went out with my "lou sei"..
Really long time no c her..
So today consider as helped her to celebrate her past birthday..
We went hair cut..
We went to eat Sushi.. (Not really nice taste actually.. :X)
We went to yam cha and hang gai..
At last I choosed a gift to her.. Sorry for no giving u a surprise but bringing u along to choose gift.. cos I really hv to time no choose a gift.. hope u like the "Pork" gong zai.. hehe...
What a wonderful day!!!
But I saw a person that I not really wanna see..
Luckily He didnt see me bcos I hide myself beside my friend.. hehe..

It's 2am lo.. hv to go to bed to Oi Oi..
Tml need to wake up early too.. T.T
Not enuf to zzzz...

Good night!!! ZZZZzzzzzzz....

No comments: