Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a BAD DAY!!!!!

Damn Bad day today!!!
Never meet this kinda prob before...

I was getting crazy today!!!
Why everyone have to oppose with me???
Especially that Sxxx Fxxx Tauke...
Bastxxx...
I was so angry this evening....
What a stingy.. stingy.. bad bad bad.. person.. no.. is both of you.. Spouse..!!!!
I tell you now.. I wont scare you..
If you dare to say anything to me again...
I can very persist to tell u now...
I won't let u bully me anymore....
Plz don't think that I keep silent always then assume that I am a person that can be bullied by both of you EASILY...
Sorry!!!! No...
I won't respect you both anymore..
I also have my own dignity... You!!! Plz.. Shut up ur MOUTH!!!
我不吃你那套!!!!


Anyways, today really an unlucky day and night!!
Suppose to go to sleep now bcos I have to wake up at 7am tml ..
To continue my own stuff...
But I can't fall asleep now...
Fxxxx!!!!!

No comments: