Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today

Today, I have think many about myself..
I was thinking the current of me..
Did I feel satisfied to the current of me?
I was asking myself in my heart!!!!

Say truly, I did not!!!!
The current of me actually is very failed and lousy person.. For myself!!!!
I never think that I will become like that at all..
Never.. I thought It should be a Happy....... ..... ..... . .. . .. . . .. . ..... . .. ..
But this is the pathway I had been chosen.. without thinking wisely and clearly..
So no regrets appear in my heart anymore...
have to inhibit this kinda feelings come out again...

Since ppl also hv their own career and money to be aimed..
why did I still step on the same ground?
Am I "siau"? Still waiting what for there...
Ppl won't pay attention to you if you are weak and lousy..
The one who are strong and got power and strength holding in their hand..
This kinda ppl will be given respect and attention by others ppl...
The world is very cruel and realistic..
V hv to accept the fact for this cruel + realistic world..
If you have money, You can do many things easily.. You can do whatever You wanted and desired for so long... This doesn't a dream if You are a billionaire or millionaire.. Haha!!!

So I have to do the best in everything!!!
Pay attention and put the sincere heart in doing everything!!!
I wish the dreams can come true in ONE day!!!!
Work harder can bring lotssss of thingss...
Cheerss Up!!!!!

No comments: