Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Today is Christmas Eve already..
Time flies quickly.. 2009 already came to the end of the year..
Then We will welcome the approach of 2010...
2009.. An Unlucky and Not smooth Year..
2010.. A Mystery Year..
Hope that everything will be ok in next year..
X'mas day of this year..
Different as past year..
Because I am totally alone in this Christmas Eve and Day...
In the Past, I still have friends can be together to celebrate..
But this year, It's different...
Some of them are not around here...
and some of them have their own lover can dine in together...
Just left me... I have nothing... I have nobody...

Absolutely a Lonely Christmas..
Totally a Silent X'mas Eve..
Hmm... Actually I'm a bit down.. But still persuading myself not to too care about it..
It's nothing.. Just a festival only... etc...
So I'm ok de..
No ppl pui won't die one la..
Just a sudden feeling only.. >.<
Hehe...
Btw, Merry X'mas to everyone... :)
Have a blessed X'mas Eve and Day....



No comments: