Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am coming... Freedom

5 more days to go...
I will be released from the annoying and hateful job~
I will get my freedom....
I don't need to do any stupid n none of my business things again...
So hate n annoyed~
Mayb I look like very easy bully...
Mayb I don't know how to say "NO"!!
So I just can be a "puppet" to let others to "manipulate" me...
No chance to say NO..
No chance to reject..
Just can say "YES" and "OK OK"...
That's not me!!!
I hate the current of myself...
I hate myself!!
I just can tell the querimony to my dearest..
I just can lost my temper behind...
Hate!!!
I just only can tell myself...
BE PATIENT!!!
YOU WILL GET FREEDOM after few dayssss....
要忍耐!:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
紫君 said...

gambate prk... ur freedom coming soon...

Clare Wei Xin said...

Thanks my dear prk.. :)
Now I m having it le..