Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Nonsense-ing

If tomorrow is Sunday.. It's perfect!!!!
I so hate to wake up early everyday~
and wake up early is not a problem..
The problem is I hate to go there!!!
Basically I am an impatient person..
Waiting ppl coming in 10-15 minutes I also feel very impatient..
But now I have be the earliest one and the latest to leave..
I really feel HATE!!!
I am unhappy!!
But I have to wear a smiling face to face those kind of ppl..
Everything say ok ok!! No problem!! (With a unnatural smile)
I so hate!!
But what to do!!
This is so called " Life "!!!
Not everything is going smoothly in our life...
I just have to be patient until this middle of month then I will get my freedom!!!
I hope the days come earlier but I don't hope that December will end quickly in a blink of eye...
Why I have so many problems to face...
Feeling that I am alone...
I am unhappy actually..
I hope to cry but there is no tears fall down from my eyes..
Maybe I am used to lock myself in a corner of dark place...
Already feel numb in everything...
This few weeks just only know busy busy in my mind.. no others... 
Is this me???
Donno...

No comments: