Saturday, August 02, 2008

How to Say?!

Yesterday
My neighbour asked me~
Why I havent go to study yet?!
Actually I felt quite shame of it..
because I studied form 6 but I cant enter local uni..
Sigh~ This is not a good feeling!

If can, I don't wanna answer him..
But I cannot do so..
I should know how to face it and answer it..

If I choose the earliest intake..
Then other people won't notice that I cant enter local uni..

Actually I know that
my neighbour sure will ask me about this question when they see me still stay at home and havent go to study yet..
My 6 sense is quite accurate..
Finally, They asked me!!!

Already stepped into August
I will go to study after 3 weeks..
The day I expect for so long..
It is approaching soon..
I should happy and so excited..
But now..
I also don't know how to describe my feeling now..
Mayb
I don't know how will be my future?!
Would I feel Happy at that strange place?


I only know that
I have to study very very very well..
I have to get flying colours in my result..
I don't wanna look down on by other ppl..
And I dont wanna let mum feel disappointed to me...
This is what am I thinking right now!!!!!.........

No comments: