Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 months

3 months..

30 August 2008..

We got together already have 3 months..





Yesterday, ( just past only)

Actually I was unhappy because of many many small matters..

I already told myself that I should open one eye and close one eye to many many things..

Assume nothing happen..

But.. my heart still think of that.. out of control..





I with him..

Actually I am happy!! No doubt!!!

But sometime he would made me unhappy..

I don't know in fact I am too care, to serious or I am small gas about that..

Actually I am not really wanna show my Black face to him..

but it is out of control..

I cant control myself..

So sorry Baby!!!

I am not really wanna make u unhappy also..

BUt..

Sigh~


Baby ar~
I am so sorry for that!
I know it is my problem..
I am so scare that I will lose you because I dislike you this dislike you that..
I am so scare and dont wanna it will happen..
baby..
baby..
Hope u can forgive me for everything..
and..
and..
and..

I should open 1 eye, close 1 eye in my life..
sometime shouldnt care too much...
I know
I know
I know..

Sigh!!!!!!!

baby,
Happy anniversary of 3 months!!!!!!
Hope that we will have another 4 months.. 5 months.. 1 year.. 2 years.. 10 years.. and forever..

LOVE uuuuu...

No comments: