Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ngor Xiong dim?

I back home early tonight..
But..
I cant fall asleep now..
Really too bad!
Normally I already felt asleepy around this time by out of control..
I really "fan jin"..
I should sleep now since I gotta wake up early in the morning..


I was sad just now..
I was very trouble just now..
I was thinking what should I do just now..
But at last..
I still can't get any answer from myself..
I am hearing what my heart have to guide me to do..
but my heart is blank..
my mind is blank..
I don wanna trouble and think anymore..
It is so trouble..


Because of this matter..
He and I were so unhappy just now..
He was keep on asking me to solve this problem as soon as possible..
I understand..
I know..
I should do everything with a fast motion..
but not delay and delay..
I am so sorry!
because I have this kind of personality..

It is raining at outside..
A silent and lonely night..
Wei Xin..
Wei Xin..
You cannot be like that..
Cannot escape the problem..
You have to face it..
Cannot avoid..
Sigh~ Fxxx!!!!

Don think lo..
I will tell her tomorrow..
I will tell her what I wanted..

I wanna sleep now..
Good night to myself..
Bye..
Zzzz..

No comments: