Saturday, August 16, 2008

No Next Time

I am a coward..
I am an escapee as well..
Just a small matter..
I even cant solve it as soon as possible..
I am waiting a suitable time to solve it..
But the condition is..
it is without any forcing..
because the more you force me..
the more I escape it..
the more I depressed..

I am so sorry to that person..
An important person to me..
So sorry I had made you get angry and irascible..
and lost your temper as well..
I dont know what can I do for right now..
The only thing that I can do is..
Solve it as soon as possible..
Settle everything before I reach KL..
I dont wanna bring trouble and unhappiness to there..

Last,
I dont hope that because of small matter..
and the matter is not related to us..
Will make us argue and quarrel as well as lose temper to each other..
This is not I hope to see it..
It is not good for our relationship..

I really hope so..
No next time..
Ok?
Wei Xin..
and
Important person.. "J"..

No comments: