Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Lazy Day!!

Tomorrow I will be having my first small test in my Uni life..
After Stpm.. I didnt take any test or exam anymore..
I hate Exam..
Because I lazy to to do revision..
In fact..
Now..
I should be studying hardly now..
But I even haven take out book and papers yet..
I am really lazy to study.. Say truly..
I hope that I can go to sleep now.. I am really sleepy at this whole day..
I know my coursemates are studying now..
Just left me.. I am still lazy here..
Sigh.. really no medicine can cure me..
Mayb I will be the one who take the lowest marks in the class.. Failed..

I really don understand the text..
Only know half but not understand at all..
I didnt do revision.. Cos i dislike it.. Sigh..

Today I was slept in the class..
Not really slept.. but just fishing only..
I didnt listen what teacher taught me..
Just feel blur blur in my mind..

Haiz.. God...
What can i do now?..
Feel bored to it..
Nobody can help me..
I choose my own pathway.. Cannot back to the origin anymore..


Go to study ba..
Try the best... Wei Xin..
Hope that I wont fail in my test..
Plz..

-__-

No comments: