Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yesterday - Enjoyable!

My first blog was deleted unaccidentally..
Haven't finish type ar.. Haiz..
Need to type again..

tomorrow will be my mid term exam..
I havent study it..
Actually is last friday to have this exam..
But it was postponed to tomorrow..
Sigh~ tonight will be suffered again!!!
HATE exam.....
Hate it!

Last week I ady given myself few holidays..
I escaped some classes..
Really no mood to go to class..
Mayb feeling unwell a bit..
Sigh~

Yesterday I went to Mid Valley with Baby..
Seems like, I had gone to this place already few times..
Mayb I like the crowded of people..
So Happy when go to there..
We almost spent whole day at there..
We watched movie.. "MAMAMIA"..
A nice movie..

Actually I really enjoy the days for going out to shopping and MOVIE..
Not really got shopping this months..
But we always go for MOVIE..
This week I had watched two movies..
Except 'Mamamia"... I watched "Connected" too..
One week two movies..
Happy! But money gone..
Nvm la..
In hometown, seldom go for movie..
Because cinema not good and it is so far too..

Say truly, I really enjoyed at yesterday.
really very relax..
If everyday also that relax.. then really good!!!

I am so expected the next coming holidays..
Hari Raya holidays..
Next wednesday I will have my short holidays lo..
Hooray.. Hehe!!

Now, going to study first!
only can try the best for the test..
No any expectation will get good results..
Just hope to get Pass...

Jia you, Wei Xin!!!

No comments: