Friday, September 12, 2008

Sot Sot me..

Finally I am free now..
I already done all my things..
Already 12am someth.. But I haven't feel sleepy yet.. donno why!!


Today ( It was Yesterday )..
I had taken my test..
I think I will fail in this test..
Actually it is not difficult.. Just I didnt revise well..
I will be failed..
And I didnt finished my homework.. Forget to do..
Then my marks will be deducted again..
This lecturer arr.. We are still young meh.. Still need to mark our homework meh? Haiz.. Hate it..

Tommorow ( It is Today )..
I will be having my oral test..
One by one to test..
I haven revise it yet.. Feel lazy lazy lazy again..
I thought tomorrow I can be stayed at home to sleep or.. do my own things..
But i still need to back to campus.. Sigh.. SO FAR arr..
Hope that My oral test can get better result lo.. =(
I really hopeless....


And..
I was made my baby angry..
I get angry of him..
Actually I were not wanna do so..
Just.. I cant control myself..
Sigh.. I wouldn't wanna care it so much.. But.. just can't control of it..
So sorry, wo wu yuan wu gu fa ni pi qi..
Please forgive me, ok?

Wo shi zhen de ai ni de..

Zhen de hen Hai pa shi qu ni..



Sometime I scare I can't hold you tightly in my hands..
because Outside there are too many "tempt"..
So scare that your heart will turn to another directions..
But I trust the current you..
Believe that Your heart still belongs to me..
Love you lao gong...
Muackzz

No comments: