Monday, September 22, 2008

An unhappy Day

I was so so so tired and sleepy today..
Again~ I escaped the morning class just like last monday..
Last monday I had reason to do so..
But this monday, today.. can consider as no reason at all..
Escape again!!!... Fxxx!

Today, actually can consider that I am not happy at all..
Donno why.. I am not really happy!!!
Mayb.. I am so tired~
Or really no mood to talk.. to study.. Just feel very sleepy only!!!

I really feel lazy and no mood..
really don wanna study if I can!!!!...
bUt.. I cant do so..
Bilingualism Mid term Test is around the corner..
This Friday, I will be sitting for this test...
I really don understand the task..
Haven go to read and study it truly....
Will die soon if I don go to do revison...


Sigh~
Today really no mood... no mood..
So moody today..
So gloomy today..
Not really wanna talk to who..
Because I have no mood....

GOD~
Plz give me a happy day for everyday..
Plz give me a sweet and friendly smile to welcome the brand new day..
I do not want myself always "fu diao diao"...
and plz give me an ability to how to communicate with each other..

But this is just a dream..
A day dream..
Everything also need to depend on myself..
Nobody can help me even though your beloved and family..

Sigh..
Have a nice day tommorow..
Going to bath lo..

No comments: