Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 months Anniversary ~ ^_^


Hehe~

We get together already 4 months..


4 months = about 123 days..


Over 100 days..
We get together...
In this month..
I know we always quarrel because of small small matters..
It seems very childish..
Because we always quarrel..
However, we also have many happy moments..
Not just only quarrels ..
If our love is just full of QUARRELS...
Then it is not really a sweet love but it is a sad love...
because this love fulls of sadness and tears..
But.. I know our love is a Happy and sweet love..
and mix up some quarrels.. but it is still a sweet love.. hehe..


baby, thanks for always accompany me to here and there..
I know that actually you also have some unsatisfied in your heart de..
You didnt tell me.. but I know it..
I am not a good girl and have a bad temper also..
Sometime I will lose my temper to you..
I know you are angry..
But I know you still have patient to me..
Because you know that I am not a bad girl but just sometime have a bad temper only..



Thank you for taking care of me for this whole month..

Thank you for still loving me..

Thank you for still take care of me everydays.

Thank you for willing to accompany me to sch
everydays..

Thanks you very much...


I will treat u much better than now..

And I will love you as deep as I can..



Love You...

baby!!! Lao gong...


No comments: