Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya Holidays!

Selamat Hari Raya to All the Muslims in Malaysia and Other countries..

Should be Happy for the short week Raya Holidays..
But It seems that I do not have this mood to enjoy it..
May be it is because of today's test..
I don't know wad marks I will get..
Maybe zero mark also a possible thing..
Before that I were so expected of it because I can rest finally and go out to play!
Originally, We decided to go Genting Highlands as a trip for us..
However it was very disappointing..
because we can't book any room to stay over there..
It was fully booking.. because it is a Raya holidays now...
We do not have any chances to book it!!! So pity..


How should I spend my this short holiday leh?
Actually I were so expected before that..
But Now..
Don't know where should I go for...
Donno where to spend my time...
Stay at home this whole week?
It is really bored leh...
Go to shopping mall just can Windows shopping.. Cannot buy anythings...
Coz.. I really no money... So poor er..

Hmm.. donno why .. Tonight..
I seem do not have any mood..
Sigh... Boring Night!!!!
Just can online surfing..
have a alone time to think think and rest rest.. and dream dream oso..


My room is so messy..
Tomorrow is the time to tidy up my room..
Too many dust and hairs on the floor..
So dirty er..
The level of my unit is considered as high..
but still got dust de wor.. haiz..
The Closed space also can have dust de wor.. haiz..
Sometime I really lazy to sweep the floor and clean it..
Sigh... Boring!!!!


Hope that I will have a nice and happy short holidays...

-___-

No comments: