Friday, October 24, 2008

Hesitate-ing

The Sundae Cup which I taken jz now... =) Yummy..


Hesitate-ing
Hesitate-ing
Hesitate-ing


I am hesitate-ing.. after I came out from exam hall......
The day is DRIZZLE-ing.. Felt very down and blue~
because I think I might be failed in both of the subjects..
Sobbing~ =.=

Went alone to Mc Donald's to have a Sundae ''cup" and a drinks..
Yummy~ Sundae ice-cream..
Actually I wanna have a Sundae CONE but not Sundae CUP de..
But that new coming Indian girl key in a wrong order..
Sigh.. Nvm lo.. Still can eat!!
But I prefer Sundae Cone leh because the cone very crispy and delicious..
Haha!!!
No McDonald's in my hometown.. so everytime I went to KK sure I will go to MC donald to have a burger set and Sundae cone.. Hehe..
After coming to KL here..
I think I quite often to have Mc donald's burger set here..
already tempted by Mc donald's liao.. = )






Why am I hesitate-ing?
because I am thinking how is my future?
I dont want to do something that I dislike here.. =(
So still thinking..
Still hesitate-ing..

I am thinking and considering well well well NOW..
hope to get answers soon..


Tomorrow (Today, Friday)
will be a boring day..
after exam.. nothing can do..
hope to go outside..
But it is impossible lo..
someone unwilling to out.. and not free oso.. nvm lo..
i understand geh..
just myself too childish and ren xing... = (

No comments: