Thursday, October 02, 2008

It is a Midnight Mood

Wa.. already 3.13am..
I still havent sleep yet..
Start from this monday.. I think I 4 something jz went to sleep..
and then the next day.. 3pm something just wake up..
I never tried this before bcos eventhough i slept very late..
I also won't after 12pm jz wake up de..
Mayb in my room here.. cannot come in any sunlight here..
So my room always in a DARK status..
that's why I can sleep very late jz wake up..
If in my hometown's room..
7am something.. The sun will be come into my room to wake me up!
I love my room bcos it is belongs to me although it is old and hot.


This is my first blog in the month of October..
So fast.. It comes to October..
And it will come to the end of December gradually..
These two days I were busy-ing to renovation / fitment my Blog..
Finally I have done and put a new song to my blog..
"Talk to Me".. I don't know who is the singer ..
Just know that it is the interlude of the drama of "Ka hou yuet yuen"...
A very sentimental songs..
I like this type of songs..

Actually I wanna tidy up my rooms this few days..
But I very late just wake up..
So i dont have the mood to tidy up it..
So my room is still messy and many DUST..
My presentation haven done yet..
I haven go to find info to create the power point..
Sigh~ presentation lo.. first time present at Uni de class..
Donno what will happen next?


Hmm... It's late!
But I haven feel sleepy yet.. Cham ler..
If continue like this..
I think I next monday no spirit to go to class lo..
Haiz.. Cannot la!!!!


What to do?
I am used it now...
Hope that I can change it soon...


No comments: