Friday, October 03, 2008

Today!

Today, Went to Uptown and One U..
Watched movie " Painted Skin" and play Bowling as well..
These 3 days, I did the same things when going out to Shopping mall..
Although it is same, I enjoy it..
However, it is better than nothing to do at home.. =)

Hmm.. today ar.. It was raining here in the high tea time..
Can heard some thunders..
Just now I had taken Japanese Buffet at SHOGUN (将军).. Hehe..
Hmm.. didnt eat much oo because I were very full just now..
Aiyo.. Sushi also didnt eat finish.. so wasted o..


Now i am thinking what to buy as a special gift to my beloved baby..
I don't know what to buy..
because I were not really shopping when in the mall..
just pass by only..
My brain is blank.. do not have any idea..
Sigh.. What do you like? Baby..
I don't know what I buy for you.. would u like it?
Hmmm... Don't know oo..


Originally thinking go out shopping with old friends tomorrow..
But.. she is not free to go with me..
A little bit disappointed because I were still thinking before.. because finally I have a friend can together crazy shopping..
but.. Sigh.. A little bit sad..
But.. It's ok la! Nvm la..
I also can't force her to go out with me...
I also no transport.. Just can take public transport..
It's ok ba.. Nvm la..
Just can stay at home la..


Already used to go out to shopping mall this few days..
really enjoy about it..
Cos it is really relax and can without thinking anything..
Don't know next week i start class will how leh?
haiz.. really a boring class..
always feel sleepy.. so bored... haiz.. Sxxx!

No comments: