Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sunway - What a Tired day!!

Today.. Went to Sunway Pyramid..
So miss this place again..
Because I suddenly memorised the moment when I came with my old friends..
We went to Sunway Lagoon there to play water..
We saw ppl skating there..
We had our lunch at Mc Donalds there..
Haha.. What a memorable days..
Just suddenly think about it only... Nothing to mean..


Today we went TGV to watch movie..
Named as : " Flight of the Living Death"..
Quite a Terrible Movie.. But it's ok to me...
Just got some parts are quite nervous and scared.. Hehe..

The first month I come to kl..
I don't know I already watched how many movies here..
Mayb got 10 movies here..
I like to watch movie.. Whatever movie I also like to watch..
Except the ghost movie... haha..

Then we went for bowling again..
We played 3 games..
I think I just have 1 time striked only..
Others ar.. so lousy leh.. sometime cant hit even one.. haha..

After that.. we went to Kim Gary to have our lunch..
So many ppl there.. Business so good leh..
Then we back..
Sigh~ didnt go for shopping leh..
Xiong shopping ooo...
Haiz.. nvm la.. I think got next time de..
=(


Today.. What a tired day!!!!

No comments: