Friday, October 10, 2008

What a clumsy day!

Have a few days didn't update my buluoge here..
Hmm.. I don't know these few days what were I doing there?
Just felt very sleepy everyday..
Always wanna sleep..
I think I can fall asleep at anywhere.. =( .. Sxxx!

Now.. I am alone here..
Tomorrow no class.. I am so happy! Really Happy!
However this is not a enjoyable short break..
Because I have to do all my research papers and presentations.. =(
Wa.. next week have to hand in all my works..
and then present it.. =(

A bit scary and nervours for this coming presentations..
Thursday and Friday..
Bilingualism and Phonetics..
Mayb I already had a long time didn't present in front of many ppl..
Here.. full of many smart and can speak English fluently in my class..
My speech..
My english in speaking is quite lousy..
Haiz.. but I have to try my best to complete my job..
First time present in my uni life..
have to do the best...

My mission for studying here is..
Study well..
Must study well..
Must must study well..
Must must Must get flying colours in my result..
Must Pass in every subjects..

Don't know I can persists in my mission untill the end or not..
hopefully I can!!!
Sigh..
Quite stress to study here..
Everyone is so hardworking..
Just left me.. Lazy.. =(



Today (Yesterday) small test..
I think I would get fail..
Because I didnt study at all..

Last night.. It was blackout here..
It is really a Big joke because Cheras is belongs to KL...
However, Why it still will happen blackout here.. ?
It is really funny!
Because of blackout..
I couldn't study during midnight..
Then I continue to sleep..
Sleep till the next morning..
Open my eyes..
Oh my Godness.. I haven't study at all yet.. Sxxx!!!!
Then I just bring a blank brain to sit for small test..
Haven't rest enough yet when reached class..
Then start test.. Oh My god!
So.. certainly I donno how to do it..
Confirm, Sure.. I will fail!!!
Sigh... =(

SAD SAD SAD!
But It is useless too..
SigH~

Clare, you have to be hardworking..
Can't be lazy anymore..
as well as don't feel sleepy everyday the during class..
Really... =(
SaD..

No comments: