Thursday, October 30, 2008

A thought - temptations

Started my holidays already have a week.
These few days~ Lazy to update blog~
I just doing nothing everydays~ =(
Sien..

Today is Thursday~ 30 October 2008!
Hmm... have been stayed at KL already 2 months + ..
Too many TEMPTATION here~
It is Truth..
I have been tempted by many things..
Uncountable temptationS..
Like a "san ba po".. never come to big city.. haha!
Actually not la..
Just never try... So hope to try only.. =)
Hmm.. here actually is good.. but I do not like here so much..
May be it is quite dangerous here..
Maybe it is quite many BLACK ppl around my place.. flirting gals always.. Dislike them! =(
Some of the taxi drivers are very rude and "chuen" too..
And donno what to eat everyday.. trouble about it.. =(
Not enough money use la..
I miss my delicious food in Sandakan as well..
And one thing is.. The weather at here is really super duper hot!! Especially my room~ Can't get sunlight.. and can't get a little Winds as well.. =(
Raining heavily also can't feel any coldness or windy here..
Open windows also useless.. no Wind!!!! =(
Hate the designers who design the unit here..
Design a '' L '' shape.. sure the rooms inside the L shape can't get any winds or sunlight!!
Stupid baka designerSSss.. =(
These few days i just know hot hot hot sweaty sweaty sweaty in my mind..
and caused my body very very sticky because of those sweat..
No raining this week!! =(

Anyway, stay at KL also got it's advantages de..
and also got it's disadvantages..
Sigh~

No comments: