Saturday, June 21, 2008

The 1st Day that without him

Yesterday,
It is the FIRST day, He was not with me..
This is the first time, we seperate for few days..
After 22 days, we apart for few days..
I miss him so much!
The night that without him, I was alone..
and felt a little moody....
I already used his presence in my life..
His absence for the following nights.. I will be lonely..
Baby, so miss you!
Hope to see you and touch you...

Mayb this is the test between both of us..
to test that whether we can adapt to the life that without each other..
I Think I can't adapt to it..
cos you already appeared in my life..
you cannot disappear from my life.. Cannot~~~

I know you havent sleep yet..
Hope you can take care youself always..
Sleep more.. to recruit your energy..
Drink more water.. to keep your health..

Love you!
Muackz...



.....................................................

No comments: