Sunday, June 22, 2008

The 2nd Day that without him


This is Chocolate Gxxxx Cheese Cake..
Forgot the full name of it.
A delicious cake..
Cos it has a sweet-smelling of chocolate when it melted in my mouth..
I LOVE chocolate so muchhhh...
I Ate this piece of cake at a nice and memorable cafe.. =)
I am using my hp to write blog.. This is the first time..
A new try..
Hmm.. Today is the 2nd day..
He is not wit me..
Suddenly i can realize the feeling of distance love..
Although we are not having distance love.. Just temporary seperate...
But i felt unsecure suddenly.. Just now..
Mayb i cant see him.. He is not here.
Dono what's happened around him..
although he got told me where he go..
Mayb i think too much only..
My brain is always in a blank status..
SOT liao..
Hope that baby wont angry of my sudden thoughts..
It's nothing at all..
Is just I think too much only.. =(
Mayb this is the first time we seperate..
So I'm not used of it. It's Nothing..
So miss my baby..
Hope you can faster come back.
Miss you so much.
And i wanna say sorry to him of this evening event.
I was in a bad mood.
Miss you alotz..
Muackz...

No comments: