Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Complicated Night

Besides missing my Baby..

I was thinking many things..
Say truly, I really hope to go to study as soon as possible..
I become impatient in waiting 2 more months..
2 more months,
62 days,
How will I spend my time in the coming days?
I really don't hope to waste my time anymore..
I wanna do something.. I wanna do something..
My life is aimless currently..
Totally aimless.. No doubt!
My 21 years old.. should not be wasted just like that..
It's too pity if I really do so..
NO NO NO!
My life cannot be like this..
Totally Cannot..
Totally cannot be accepted..
Although baby asked me don't think too much..
But but but..
I can't control myself to not to think about this problem..
A bit cranky at tonight..
Get angry easily..

My Friends, they are gonna to study soon..
These few days, they are so busy.. to prepare to go to study..
Only me, is so free..
No need to busy and trouble for many things..
It feels so weird.. =(
What to do? We do not have same aim..
Next Friday and Saturday, they will be left..
Seeing them gonna to leave..
my heart feel a little sad..
Bcos I cannot be together with them to go to a same destination..
Some of them go to west malaysia
and some of them go to kk to further their studies..
Just left me staying at here...
Sigh! we will seperate soon..
Say truly, I really bu she de them..
cos we already been classmate for so many years.. about 8 years..
This time, we really have to seperate..
Dont know when we will meet again?
I also donno..
Just, what can I do is..
Have a farewell to them..
send them at airport..

We have our own road to walk..
Hope that we still can back to the origin after we go after our dreams..
Good Lucks..
Buddies...

No comments: