Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Own Pathway

Posting in a rushing time again..
Suddenly wanna write something before going out to work..

The Local Universities list has come out..
My name was not in the list..
Actually.. actually..
I got a bit sad..
because.. I already wasted 2 years in studying the stupid form 6..
But at last.. I cant enter local uni also..
A little disappointed only..
cos I already have the answer in my heart before I applied for it..
NEVER expect I will see my name in the list..

My fren.. one of my fren..
same as me.. she couldn't enter local uni also..
She so sad..
I still have my choice to study private..
but she don't have... her parents not allow her to go so far to study..
I know..
I know she is so sad now..
but I also can't help her much..
only can give her some supports..
and help her find some private uni's info...
Sorry I can't help you..
I understand the feeling...
Cos I had ever experienced it... 2 years ago...
it's so suffer.. and sour..
Seeing other frens celebrate happily..
but you youself just can hide in the room.. feeling Sad there..

Tonight.. they will go for a drink and celebrate happily..
they got ask along me..
but I think I will absent in that gathering..
cos seeing them..
my heart will feel sour and sad.....
Mayb I cant mix in their happiness ...
Cos..
We have our different way..
THEY.. LOCAL uni...
Me.. PRIVATE uni..
BOTH are different.....

Never mind..
I wish them Have a happy journey in their new life..
A happy and happy and happy uni life..

I will expect mine also..

No comments: