Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apart with My Fellow Friends


Date : 27 June 2008 (Fri)
Venue : Sandakan Airport





Date : 25 June 2008 (Wed)
Venue : S Cafe






Date : 25 June 2008 (Wed)
Venue : Pizza Hut



MY FELLOW FRIENDS...


The time to apart already arrived..
My Friends.. already left on yesterday and today..
I so envy of them..
They can go to study..
Can go to Local U to study..
They have their orientation right now already ..
Just left me, alone at this boring place..
I wanna go to study too..
I already felt too impatient to wait and wanna go to study right now..
I am so boring! I am so aimless.. at this super duper boring place..
The waiting process is so suffer..
What can I do now?
I don wanna waste my time here..
It's unworthy..
My life should not be like this..
I wanna go to STUDY!!!
I WANT!!!
I am so Upset...

Seperate with my friends already..
Donno when can we stay together again?
Donno when can we meet again?
Donno when can we come out crazy again?
Donno when can we smile, joke, and laugh together again?
During CNY or.. ?
I also donno..


I will miss my friends so much..
Hope that they wont forget me..
After have new friends, plz don't forget your old friends..
Example, Me~
Miss you Friends..

No comments: