Monday, June 23, 2008

Too Bad..

I feel complicated now..
Hmm.. I am not unhappy but just feel that I got something to think..
Many things come into my mind..

I ask myself,
Am I facing some problem now?
Feeling so weird now..
Sigh~

Sometime I have to blame myself..
Why I so "Slow Hot"?
Why I can't be more aggressive?
Why I can't be more brave?
To accept and try some new things...
I also dont know why I am such a person like that..
Mayb I am a "been protected" flower..
Live in a greenhouse environment since young..
So I am not dare to try..
not dare to accept something new..
I also don't know what I wanted..

Perhaps, my such personality has made somebody unhappy or dislike..
What he wanted to get from me..
I can't give him.. for this temporary..
Not don let him take.. but not right now..
I am sorry if I made you unhappy..
Mayb You are tired or somehow.. u really unhappy of me..
I can't differentiate of it..
Bcos I myself also so blur of it..

Love one person is not an easy thing..
Love one person needs some courage..
"Xiang chu" with that person you loved.. is also not an easy thing also..
When I have chosen you..
You are mine.. You are belong to me..

Quarrel, is unavoidable..
Unahappy of some matters, is also unavoidable..
In Love, many things are happened in a unavoidable status...
We can't escape, but we have to face it.. Solve it..

My mind my heart still....
(don't know how to describe..)
Donno tonight i will get insomnia or not...

Go to sleep is better..
Bored to think!!!!




No comments: