Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Down~

09.06.2008 Down DowN.. Downn..

Tonight.. Say truly.. I was not happy at all although I hang out with my friends..
Originally, it should be happy.. but..
i tried to be happy and mix into the happiness.. but it's really hard..

I am so sorry, baby..
When the time u needed me the most.. but i was not beside you..
I cannot give my warm and cares to you on that moment..
You lose your temper on that time..
But I donno the reasons.. and i still blamed you in my heart..
and still thinking there.. I didnt did wrong..
Sorry, baby..
Now, I know what had happened just now..
Baby, please forgive me..

and I didnt angry of you anymore although I was..
Dont feel Guilty..
It's Ok!!!!! I still can TahaN..

Hope that.. THe cold war won't be continued and appeared in our life..
Perhaps, after this quarrel.. our love will be more sweet and tough..
Could it be?..

No comments: